A general fan community for the Kuroko no Basuke anime and manga series.
What's welcome here?
Pimping posts, discussion, updates, fanart, fanfiction (het, slash, femslash, yaoi, yuri, gen, poly, asexual, other... as long as information is provided so readers can make their own decisions, it's all good :) ), icons, banners, love bars, reviews of series, fandom overviews, fandom recommendations (E.G link to art or fanfiction based on a series, that you like), advertisements; virtually anything if they are for Kuroko no Basuke.
1. Please tag with the characters name as relevant and the type of working you are using (for now just use a tag that you feel is sensible until we formalise the tags system)
2. Please include adequate warnings when posting such as warning for any content that is not work-safe.
3. Please be careful with spoilers as this is a still being translated series!
4. All media posts should be friendslocked.
5. If you have a problem with another user, please contact qem_chibati or readerofasaph
6. Please include all fic and large images behind a cut - no more than say three icons should be displayed on the front of the post, the rest should be included behind either a cut or a link (fakecut!)
• When posting fanfiction please use the following format:
ao3_kurokonobasket_feed - a RSS feed, for following Kuroko no Basket fic posted
Prompting Post - for leaving and filling prompts (any form of fanwork welcome.)
The Avatar AU of Kuroko no Basuke. Short character list here. Start here for the full story.
Updated with Ch 2 and Ch 3.
“I didn’t know you cared,” said Kise, recklessly, and Akashi’s eyes flashed at him. Kise took a big gulp of his drink and wondered which of them the hotel would charge if Akashi immolated him right here. “Not that it’s any of my business,” he mumbled, into the tangy fruit juice.
Calling all artists, writers, cosplayers, and other sports-anime obsessed creatives.
Dust off your sleeves this summer, because we’ve got the event for you. The Sports Anime Shipping Olympics (SASO) is a summer prompt-based shipping challenge for all sports anime and manga fandoms. Fans form teams around their favorite ships and canons, and then compete in prompt-based challenges to show off how awesome their ship/fandom is.
Everything from fanfiction & fanart to games, recipes, graphic design, cosplay, videos, coding/programming, and voice acting are welcome. Want to stand on stilts and dress as Murasakibara? Come join us. We’re here for everyone.
Most of all, get. Pumped.
Spend your summer shooting hoops: join the Sports Anime Shipping Olympics.
Not Ready For Prime Time (Fandoms), or otherwise known as Not Prime Time, is a gen, het, femslash, and slash multifandom secret fiction exchange for medium sized fandoms. The name was taken from the nickname of the SNL cast who were called "Not ready for prime time players" when the show first began. Basically? This is for the fandoms that are medium sized and are not megafandoms.
Sign ups are currently open over here: http://archiveofourown.org/collections/n
While there isn't a guarantee of being assigned/having someone assigned to write Kuroko no Basuke (since you need to pick a minimum of three fandoms to request/offer) if you sign up, the more people interested in Kuroko no Basuke who participate, the more likely there will be more Kuroko no Basuke works produced!
Not Prime Time 2015 on AO3
List of eligible fandoms and characters
FAQ on Dreamwidth
Additional signup instructions
If you need an Ao3 invite to join, please feel free to ping me. I have... lots. @_@;
Warning: No Warnings Apply
Characters: Araki Masako, Himuro Tatsuya, Alexandra Garcia, Murasakibara Atsushi, Harasawa Katsunori
Summary: Araki's Chemistry teacher blackmails her into joining the basketball team. The rest, as they say, is history.
Masako takes refuge in disbelief. “You snuck up on us so you could blackmail us into the basketball team?!”
“Yes,” Osano-sensei admits. Then she grins at them, unrepentant and uncharacteristically honest, as if she knows they know she’s laughing at them, like they’re in on the joke together.
“We don’t even know anything about basketball!” Masako snaps, determinedly clinging to the shreds of her defiance.
Read on Ao3
- AO3 username: half-sleeping
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/half_sl
- AO3 username: lacewood
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/lacewoo
- AO3 username: jarofclay
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/jarofcl
- AO3 username: Kyouka_Setsura
Writing archive: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4575118/Kyo
- AO3 username: flonnebonne
Writing archive: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/147987/Lazi
- AO3 username: ichikonohakko
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/ichikonohakko
- AO3 username: steve_jr
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/steve_jr
- AO3 username: Infiniteskye
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Infinit
- AO3 username: Siana
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Siana/w
- AO3 username: stephanericher
Writing archive: http://stephanericherthanyou.tumblr.com/m
- AO3 username: miss_liding
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/miss_li
- AO3 username: Sylindara
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Sylinda
- AO3 username: furihatachlookie
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/furihat
- AO3 username: tanktrilby
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/tanktri
- AO3 username: meguri_aite
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/meguri_aite
- AO3 username: BeautifulThief
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Beautif
- AO3 username: Yoko_Fujioka
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Yoko_Fu
- AO3 username: Aya_A_Anderson
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Aya_A_A
- AO3 username: kaitou_marron
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/kaitou_
- AO3 username: pennyofthewild
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/pennyof
thewildOR http://pennysdrabbledump.tumblr.com/tagg ed/knb
- AO3 username: hifi
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/hifi
- AO3 username: tormalyne
Writing archive: http://archiveofourown.org/users/tormaly
Rules for Guessing:
1) Anyone is welcome to participate in the guessing part of Misdirection, which will begin on the 25th of January and end on the 31st of January 11:59PM EST.
2) Readers will be able to submit their guesses as to which authors wrote which fics in the following ways:
a) emailing basketballhobopoet @ gmail dot com
b) sending Basketball Poet's Society an ask on Tumblr.
b) Dropping a comment at the Misdirection announcement post on this post (comments will be screened).
3) There will be a Guessing Prize for the person who guesses correctly the authors of the most fics.